Procurement Case Study
Learn how Nitor worked with Puget Sound Energy (PSE) to:
- Develop an integrated category management, strategic sourcing and supplier management methodology and robust processes to drive proactive business engagement and value delivery.
- Establish a new organizational structure and elevate the skill level of Procurement through training on newly developed processes and technology to drive sustainability.
- Address key gaps in technology by automating the sourcing and contracting processes.
- Update integration architecture by migrating to a cloud-based integration software.
- Develop an Organizational Change Management program to engage stakeholders, drive user adoption, and deliver sustainable training, ensuring processes and technology were leveraged to their full potential.
You will not be enrolled in any subscriptions or newsletters.
Nitor is the leader in source-to-pay transformation with a single focus – empowering clients to achieve source-to-pay excellence. Nitor has a dedicated focus on spend management and delivers services across the source-to-pay spectrum. Our strength is in our breadth and depth of experience. Our team of spend management experts help companies from every vertical develop category management strategies, deliver complex sourcing initiatives, implement new technologies and transform their entire procurement process.