realizing value through procurement transformation
In this webinar we will cover how to realize true value when looking to transform Procurement
- Benchmarking, assessment and gap analysis across all aspects of source-to-pay
- Holistic focus on People, Process and Technology to ensure sustainable change
- Educating and influencing stakeholders that support Procurement - IT, Legal & Finance
- Prioritizing recommendations to drive focus, phasing and resource allocation
- Managed execution of the transformation roadmap to provide value / savings
We would like to give a special thank you to our guest Gary Stoddard.
Gary Stoddard provides leadership on the business strategy and development of Nitor. He provides clients with expertise across the Source-to-Pay spectrum including: spend assessment, category management, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations, supplier management and procurement transformation projects.
Gary has over 20 years of procurement experience across many industries. Prior to joining Nitor, Gary had a 10-year career at Rolls-Royce where he held management positions in global procurement, supply chain operations and customer business. Gary then managed a procurement consulting firm specializing in strategy, sourcing and cost savings. Gary has extensive international experience, including managing projects in Italy, Spain, France, Israel, South Africa, England and the Americas. He has delivered significant procurement transformation programs that have improved performance, increased supply chain resilience, and delivered over $800MM in sustainable savings.