WE HAVE HISTORY.
For over 15 years Nitor and SAP Ariba have partnered to create value through procurement technology and process transformation.
- SAP Recognized Expertise in Cloud Procurement Solutions in North America
- SAP Ariba specific Change Management & Training packages
- Approved client references and testimonials
- Client case studies demonstrating value delivery
- Experience in every industry vertical
- Sales and Marketing leadership and support
- Proven planning and implementation, delivering smooth “Go Live,” transition and adoption
- Invoice auditing app development, powered by
- Download Nitor Partner Battlecard
DEPLOYMENT & TRAINING FOR ALL SAP ARIBA INNOVATIONS
- Cloud Integration Gateway
- Supply Chain Collaboration
- Product Sourcing
- SAP Ariba SNAP
Nitor’s Organizational Change Management (OCM) Practice is uniquely designed to ensure the SAP Ariba solutions are delivered with minimal disruption and high adoption. Nitor offers three SAP Ariba OCM packages:
Designed for organizations moving from on-premises to a Guided Buying solution. Provides foundational training and reference materials to end users.
Designed for organizations with experience in P2P, but with low adoption; work processes are generally defined and accepted. Provides more in-depth training resources as well as organizational assessment and defines communications & messaging.
Designed for organizations seeking to implement B&I and anticipating resistance to change due to new technology and processes. Full training and prep for client trainers to create a change agent network to drive adoption across the organization.
OUR JOINT SUCCESSES
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP
Sean Sollitto leads the SAP team at Nitor. Sean manages and designs technology solutions, contract and supplier management programs, supply chain finance projects and training sessions for SAP clients.
CONTACT SEAN HERE
CONTACT ANU HERE
|FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CHANGE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DOUG JUSTUS.|
Doug Justus leads Nitor’s Change Management practice and brings over 30 years of experience in organizational development and change management leadership. His experience in creating and executing enterprise change initiatives combined with his expertise in developing leaders and improving productivity at all levels of the organization ensures a holistic view of change and growth.
CONTACT DOUG HERE